Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friendship Series--Prologue

Happy Saturday, lovelies! I hope you're having a super fun weekend! Today's topic isn't really beauty related, but from talking/Tweeting with many of you, I think there's several of you that may be able to relate to this. I want to talk about friendships. Since I don't have a scheduled topic for Saturdays yet, I thought it would be good to introduce this and increase my weekend postings. These are the tentative topics for the Friendship Series (order subject to change):
  • Finding Friends
  • Making Friends 
  • Lasting Friendships
  • Losing Friends
  • Time Alone vs Time with Friends
Now, I don't know if you're like I am, but do you feel that it becomes harder to make friends as you get older? When you're little, you're friends with all the neighborhood kids that live near you. When you're in school, you're friends with the other kids in your class. When you're in college/military, you're friends with the people you live with/train with. Then you enter the real world. You might move to take a job. You work with people your parents' age. You find yourself starting over.

How do *you* find and make friends???



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...