Monday, February 6, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Hello Lovelies! Today was an overall miserable blah day, BUT two fabulous things came out of it! 1.) I got an email from Birchbox saying that they has a spot for me now!! (I've been on the wait list since before Christmas time, so I'm super excited about that!) My first box should hopefully be shipping in the next couple weeks! I'm excited to get new samples as well as have another monthly subscription service to compare with Beauty Army!

2.) Kristin (similar name; spelled differently;) from Meet Me on the Brightside nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Yayyyy!! I know sometimes the "award" blogs get old 'cause it seems like everyone is getting one for something; but what I love about them is when it's a straight up peer award and it's not an award that 18,000 other girls got! So thank you sooo much Kristin for thinking my blog was worthy enough to get this!

So here's how this one works:)


This award is personal, just a way for bloggers to encourage each other to keep up the good work. There are three rules to follow:


1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Name your nominated blogs. Notify them that you have done so.
3. Share seven things about yourself.



Seven Things About Me

1.) I'm watching all the seasons of Felicity again on Netflix. This show gave me false views of what college life would be like lol.

2.) I am obsessed with word games on my phone (Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends, and the one that I'm really all about now--Scramble with Friends!:)

3.) I love word games in general--Scrabble and Scattergories are my favorites:)

4.) I was known as "Sprinkles" at work for several years (it's slowly fading away since I've moved lol)

5.) I prefer Tampax to Playtex

6.) My hair has been my natural color for almost two years!

7.) Vanilla Coke Zero is my favorite soft drink:)


And there you go! Thanks again, Kristin! And congrats to the lovely ladies I nominated! You should check out their fab blogs:)




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...