Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Review: Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume Mascara

OH EM GEE, Lovelies! I absolutely adore this mascara! Like, I feel I don't even need to write a whole review on it--just believe me when I tell you it's simply awesome!

Okay, okay, I'll still write the whole review.

I actually bought this several months ago, but still had a few other mascara's to try before I got to this one (what can I say? I'm a mascara whore). When I finally got to this one, I was pretty excited about trying it. I've always had pretty long eyelashes, but they just aren't as thick as I'd like. Therefore, I'm always looking for mascaras that are "volumizing" and promise to "thicken" my lashes. This mascara was right up my alley.

From Revlon's website: "Get glamorous, big volume lashes from every angle
Lashes look 100% more magnified, multiplied, amplified*
*with two coats
" and continued, "Lash finding brush with rounded tip easily reaches every single lash for maximum dimension."

So true! Let me show you this brush!

I know the picture is kinda fuzzy, but it's hard to get a perfect shot just to show you how amazing the brush is!! There are all these tiny little bristles reaching out to lift up and coat your lashes! It is alike a miracle brush! The shape is perfect. Not too long, not too short. Not to thick, not to thin. LOVE IT.

I've even used this mascara without eyeliner a few times and my eyes still totally pop. It is by far my favorite mascara used lately and probably one of my favorites of all time! It's about $6.74 at Target and I would definitely purchase it again! (multiple times, probably!:)

Great formula! Well done, Revlon!

Have you tried this mascara yet? What are some of your favorites right now??



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...