Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cute Blog Award

I am super fortunate to be awarded yet another blog award! I'm even more excited about who it came from! Kelly at Beauty Obsessed! Kelly has a great blog, and she's pretty darn famous! Even got to be the first ever World Wide Beauty Bloggers blog of the week! :) So thank you, so much Kelly!! (she's also one of the girls that runs the Monday Beauties Blog Hop) I'm especially excited she gave it to me, because she is definitely one of the bloggers that I look up to and admire.

For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs as you think worthy of this award.
5. Make sure to let everyone you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions......

1) What is your go-to make-up
brand?
Right now it's mostly e.l.f and wet 'n wild. But I'm also a huuuuge fan of Hard Candy!

2) What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Maybe not quite fashion related, but I really did enjoy the crackle polishes when they came out. They gave any polish a whole new look!:)
3) What is your favorite dessert?
Ice Cream

4) Favorite color?
Pink

5) What is your middle name?
Alaine

6) What's the last song you listened to?
The theme song to Modern Family, lol

7) Cats or dogs?
It really depends on my mood... right now, I'll say dogs:)

Some thing you didn't know about me is....  I was in gymnastics for about 7 years when I was younger.

I'm going to award this to 6 Favorite Blogs:

Thanks again, Kelly! And congratulations to all the blogs I awarded! You are all very deserving of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...