Saturday, January 14, 2012

Second Blog Award! ~ Versatile Blogger Award

Hello, lovelies! Happy Saturday!!! I have so much fun/exciting/wonderful news to share with you! But first! Andrea from dreafashionista presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Drea is this gorgeous girl who talks about fashion and beauty and all things we all love! Her blog is awesome, and you need to check her out! We've been blogging for almost the same amount of time (I think she has an extra month or so on me:) and I found her thanks to the Monday's Beauties Blog Hop! Did I mention she's a model??? ;) Seriously, when you're done reading this post, go see her blog! Follow her! (then come back to me;) lol jk.

Anyway, so here's how *this* award works:


Rules
  • You must thank the person who gave you the award, including a shout out with a link on your blog.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blog you like to read, and let them know about it.
Seven Random Things About Me
  1. I always wanted to be an actress when I grew up. (on Broadway, not in movies; the stage has so much more excitement for me:)
  2. I never had my *own* car until 2006 when I bought my Jetta. It is completely paid off and one of the things I'm most proud of! ALL BY MYSELF!:)
  3. I didn't use mascara until my junior year of college.
  4. I am super cluttery and super sentimental. Watching Hoarders scares me 'cause I fear that could be me if I get out of control...
  5. I make the best french toast EVER.
  6. I worked in the ice cream industry for five years and can still tell the weight of a scoop of ice cream just by looking at it.
  7. Dolphins are my favorite animal:)
I'm awarding the Versatile Blogger Award to:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...