Sunday, February 26, 2012

My 100th Post!!

I know, I know, I've totally been slacking in blogging lately.  *sigh* This whole 100th post just put so much pressure one me! Jk.. sort of..

Anyway, for this post, I want to say thank you to those of you who have encouraged and supported me over the past four or so months! I had no idea what to expect when I started blogging back in October, but it has been such a fun and exciting journey! I've gotten to meet (virtually, of course) so many fabulous women from around the world! I've made new friends, learned new techniques, tried new products, and have been having fun the whole time!

I'd learned in some college class that everyone puts themselves in groups to identify themselves... you're a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teammate, a classmate, an employee, etc. By starting this, I became part of the blogger community, and it has been such a super fun experience:)

So, I know a lot of people have a "Blogs I Love" page (and really, I plan on setting up one of those too!) But for now, I just want to give a special thanks to some of the girls who have been most influential and helpful for me so far!

Arielle
Janna
Sylwia
Traci
Amy Lynn
Kelly
Minnie
Glitz Glam Budget

It's a pleasure knowing all of you! Thanks so much for all the advice and insight you've provided!! And thank you dear readers, for even reading this! If you didn't, this wouldn't be a blog--it would just be me rambling to no one. hahhahaha.

Here's to hoping I have 100s and 100s of more blog posts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...