Thursday, February 23, 2012

Which Team Are You On? Let's Debate:)

Hellllooooo!!! So today's post is going to be a little different than usual. Instead of me getting all babbly and rambling, I want to hear from all of you!

There's lots of different "Teams" you can be on these days. "Team Jacob" or "Team Edward" .. back in Laguna Beach Days there was "Team Kristin" or "Team Lauren"... then I think The Hills kinda made us choose "Team Lauren" or "Team Heidi."

Today, friends, I'd like you to choose "Team Ulta" or "Team Sephora." And sure, you can be on both teams! But I want to hear which store you like better and why.
This is came up when A Mommy To Be and I were talking about which store we go to more. We were kinda discussing the different perks each of the stores have; is it dependent on location or other factors; etc.

Now, to all my dear European, Canadian, and other foreign friends; you may not have Ulta and/or Sephora where you live--have no fear! You can jump in and tell me about your favorite makeup store!

I'll check in sometime next week and see if we have a consensus as to which one is better and why:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...