Friday, March 16, 2012

11 Things Tag!

Hi Lovelies!! I think this is my first Tag post!! Wooohooo!! Marina at mCubed Makeup Artistry tagged me and it's pretty simple! Here are the rules:

- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

Now, I haven't seen anyone writing 11 things about themselves; just answering the questions and writing new ones! So here goes!

Marina's Questions for Me
1. Do you have any phobias or really dislike something? 
OMG yes; I'm afraid of rats and fire
2. What is the last book you read?
Loose Girl by Kerry Cohen, it was fab. Highly recommend!
3. Lipstick or gloss? What's your favorite brand/shade?
LipGLOSS!! Hmm... I have too many favorites to list; but right now I'm loving Urban Decay's Naked
4. What's your cocktail of choice?
Not really a cocktail, but my go to drink is Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice. mmm tropical:)
5. What's one quality you'd like to develop in yourself?
Being able to delegate more at work and not try to handle everything on my own. And to care less about what others think of me! (ok, that's more than one, sorry!:)
6. If you could have any occupation in the world, what would it be and why?
I'd be a talk show host! I love talking to people and learning all about them!:)
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Trashy reality shows...
8. When do you feel most beautiful?
When my hair and makeup are perfect and have the perfect outfit on!
9. If money wasn't an object, where would you go for a dream vacation?
Paris:)
10. What is your favorite high-end beauty item and drugstore beauty item?
High end right now is my Naked 2 palette; drugstore right now is my Maybelline Bouncy blush:)
11. Living or dead, who would you most like to sit & talk with and why?
Audrey Hepburn! To just learn to be as stylish and fabulous as she is:)


Okay, my 11 questions for you!
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What is one beauty product you could not live without?
3. How much is *too much* for you to spend on a makeup item?
4. Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling?;)
5. What is your go-to comfort food?
6. If you could only paint your nails one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. Who is your hero?
8. What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
9. Do you have any scars on your body? (if so, where/from what?)
10. Can you drive a stick-shift car? (manual transmission)
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging?


Tagging people is sooo hard! I think a lot of my friends have already been tagged! I will not be offended if you don't take this tag!!:) And sorry if you were already tagged!!


Aly @ Seven Things Beauty
Arielle @ Beauty by Arielle
Sylwia @ Beauty World
Traci @ Drinkcitra
D @ Thoughts of a Midwestern Girlie Girl
Kelly @ Beauty Obsessed
A @ A Mommy in the Making
Minnie @ Funky Frenchies 
Stephanie @ The New Beauty Review
Amy Lynn @ Suburban Blender
Jen @ Adventures in Beauty

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...