Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Long time no see! While I was at sea;)

Hi Lovelies! So I made it back safely from the cruise! No Titanic drama, no ice bergs, no sinking. It was a fab time! I'll go in to more details at a later post for all of you who are just dying with anticipation to hear all about it;) But let me tell you one of the fun points was at dinner our first night when we were sat at a table with Eugene and his wife Nikki (Nicky? Nykki? Not sure...) But I found out he was a blogger! So we shared some blog stories and just had an overall delightful meal! Make sure to check out his blog! He brews his own beer!!
Here's a few other pix to give you a taste of everything!









Two other quick notes! For those of you that follow me on Twitter, you may have seen I had a hair appointment before I left for the cruise! I got some more layers cut into it, got it trimmed, and had some color put in. I told her that I wanted something fun but nothing crazy! So she selected a coppery/gold color and put it in really chunky. I'm still not sure I love it... sometimes I do, sometimes I don't lol. It's fun if I wear it wavy 'cause the color looks more dispersed, but when I wear it straight it just looks... like there's stripes on my head. So we'll see how long I keep it this way;)
And the second thing was, I'm going on a makeup detox for a while. I've been trying A LOT of new/different products and I think it all just caught up to me! I was starting to get dry patches on my cheeks and some random breakouts here and there. Since I'm using such a variety of stuff, it's hard for me to pinpoint exactly which was the culprit. Also, I'd been using a couple different foundations and have stopped all of that for now (I think one of them, which I really liked and was going to review soon, was clogging my pores). I'm really just doing eye makeup and lip gloss for a bit 'til everything gets back to normal.:)

So, that's what's new with me! How are all of you?! It's been so long since I've blogged I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do! I've had requests to review Tweezers and different sunscreens (p.s. I use SPF 50 'cause I'm so fair skinned and scared of skin cancer, so I hardly got any color from the cruise lol). And I still  have to do this week's nail challenge! *sigh* I'll try to catch up soon!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...