Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Beauty Army--YAY!:)

I love Beauty Army! I can't say I'm their #1 fan, because that is clearly Marina at mCubed Makeup lol. But I am definitely a huge fan! This is only my 2nd kit, and I cannot wait 'til I get to pick my samples again for my next one!!

You may recall last month that I said my only complaint was that it took sooooo lonnnnngggg to get here. :( I will say this month wasn't nearly as bad! Probably more because I kept my expecations in check so that even when I got the email saying "Your kit is on its way!" I knew I should wait about 2 weeks before really checking the mail box. And really, it did better this time! It shipped on Feb 24th (I chose my samples on the 23rd! So they are super serious about sending your stuff out right away! Love this!) and I got it on Mar 6. Soooo, ladies and gentlemen, that is *only* 8 business days! Faster than last month! (by a day, BUT STILL!!:)

Anyway, without further ado, here's what I got this month!


MyFace Cosmetics Blingtone Eyeshadow in Caribbean Queen
Inspired by the tranquil, azure colours of the Caribbean, where the blues and greens of the sea and sky blend together so that you can't tell where one ends and the other begins...caribbean queen is an iced turquoise that shimmers like the sun on the ocean and makes you swear you can hear steel drums in the distance when you wear it. (Full size cost $20)
This is not like any color I normally wear, but I loved last month's Blingtone Eyeshadow so much that I was just excited they were offering me another one! 


Mama Mio Shrink to Fit
An incredibly effective cellulite-blasting serum set in a richly moisturising cream. Double whammy; smooth ‘orange peel-free’ legs wrapped in soft, toned, nourished, FIT skin. To reduce the appearance of cellulite, you need to kick start the sluggish circulation, decongest and reduce toxins. Shrink To Fit is packed with the most effective, expensive cellulite busters, circulation stimulators and antioxidants; all at very, very high levels to ensure we have made the very best anti-cellulite cream we possibly could. (Full size cost $56)
This is the same brand that made the Boob Tube that I picked last month. I have no idea if this will actually fix my cellulite, but it's definitely worth a shot:)

Weleda Iris Hydrating Day Cream
Dry to very dry skin gets daytime strength and protection with this moisture-regulating Iris Dry to very dry skin gets daytime strength and protection with this moisture-regulating Iris Hydrating Day Cream. Our all natural face cream is a nutrient-intensive treatment that balances your skin’s natural moisture and provides a healthy base for facing forward and starting a beautiful day.

Iris root extract found in our Iris Hydrating Day Cream can help your skin naturally balance itself. Draw your natural moisture to the surface with Biodynamic® iris root extract in this all natural face cream to hydrate naturally and evenly. Organic shea butter, a soothing moisturizer packed with fatty acids, carotene and vitamins A, E and F, protects your naturally balanced skin against harmful environmental influences when you use our Weleda Iris Hydrating Day Cream. Organic cocoa seed butter nourishes your skin into supple perfection. Your skin emerges after using this all natural face cream with a luminous, moisturized softness you can see and feel. Get your morning skin in balance for nourished, healthy beauty that’s prepared for whatever your day throws at you.
(Full size cost $20)
I'm always up for trying new moisturizers and am excited to see how this one performs!

Babor Argan Cream
Foreign regions are opening up new horizons in the world of cosmetics. Experience the exotic nature of Morocco’s “Liquid Gold” Harvested from the ancient Argan Tree-which is found only in the Sous valley of southwestern Morocco- this precious oil has long been valued for its medicinal, nutritional and cosmetic properties. The active ingredients such as Agranyl and Aloe Vera work to aid skin in retaining elasticity, boosting firming power and rejuvenating cells. The unique Arganyl extract also stabilizes the skin’s collagen fibers and protects them against enzymatic breakdown. Experience younger, more hydrated skin in minutes. (Full size cost $125. Yes, you read that right)
I would never pay this much for a skin product (unless it performs miracles; then maybe I'd consider it). But I am sooo thankful that Beauty Army offers products like this so I can try the super-duper expensive stuff! The packaging of this is so amazing. I've used it for 2 or 3 days now, and it feels so wonderful on my skin. So far I love it. Of course, for a $125 product, it should be lovable!!! lol

Cover FX Eye Prep FX
This anti-age smoothing eye primer immediately soothes, hydrates and helps reduce undereye puffiness. Formulated to strengthen the skin around the eye, it firms and rejuvenates while lightening dark undereye circles. EyePrep binds concealer, foundation and eye shadows to lids and eye area for long lasting wear. Tolerated by the most sensitive skin, this formula is oil free, fragrance free, paraben free and gluten free. (Full size cost $43)
Always looking for a new or better primer, I was delighted to see this as an option for this month's kit!!


Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil
A naturally occurring oil that promotes elasticity in the skin. As we age, its production diminishes. This key component of our sebum helps boost cell regeneration and oxygenation, leaving your face looking healthy and radiant. (Full size cost $24)
So far I love Indie Lee. Her story, what she believes, what she creates, etc. (again, though Marina is definitely Indie's #1 fan! hahaha) This is my first Indie Lee product, and I'm curious about how it will work, because I think "Squalane Oil" is a fancy way to say Olive Oil:)

Total cost of all products* sent to me this month: $288
Amount I paid: $12
Do I love Beauty Army: Um, do you even have to ask??? YESSSS!!! Love love love!!

When I first took the beauty quiz, I was interested in anti-aging stuff (hello! I'm nearly 30! Aging started already!) But I think I might re-take the quiz and see what other fun stuff I can get!

What did you get in your kit this month? Are you receiving Beauty Army yet? If you're in the USA, you totally should do it!!:)

Click to join the Beauty Army with me!!:)


*based on full size product cost. I only receive sample sizes. (exception: Blingtone shadow)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...