Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nail Challenge Week 14: Striped Nails

Hey Lovelies! Okay! I am now officially caught up with the nail challenge! This week was a striped mani and I felt like the opportunities were endless! I could use Migi Nail Art Pens, Sally Hansen pens; it could be basic stripes, zebra stripes, tiger stripes.... What would I do!??

That's when I turned to my stamping plates... it's been a while since I've done any stamping and thought I might have just the right stamp!
And I did! Shany plate SH23!

So I set out using these polishes:
OPI Base Coat, ORLY Fabfuschia, Konad Special Black, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

I didn't take as many pictures of the step by step process of this one, but I am really happy with how it turned out! I think using the stamps was probably my best bet, because there is no way I would've gotten such straight (and nearly perfect) stripes by drawing/painting on my own!
no flash

with flash

no flash
I'm pretty pleased with how these turned out! Very simply, classy, with a little pizzazz!

How 'bout you? Are you doing the nail challenge yet? What other colors would've worked together well for this mani??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...