Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Letter from Me to YOU!:)

Hello lovelies! Do you ever get an overwhelming feeling sometimes? It could be about *anything* work piling up; bills piling up; chores piling up. It's like everything piles up! My "to review" pile keeps getting bigger and bigger. My list of "Things to Blog" keeps getting longer and longer! And while that is all growing I feel like I'm having less and less time to set aside and blog the quality posts I want to write and you all deserve to read.

Soooo having said all that, please be patient with me as I work through my piles of stuff. I usually try to set aside some time every Sunday to make nearly a weeks worth of posts and schedule them throughout the week. Time this weekend just got away from me and I'm just lacking the motivation to really sit down and edit pictures and write posts blah blah blah. I promise this is just a phase, but I wanted you to know that I'm still here! And I'm going to blog as much as I can as soon as I can.

Some of the things on the horizon are: my May Beauty Army and Birchbox boxes (omg, Birchbox was amazing this month!); this week's nail challenge (bows); a review of L'oreal's Telescoping Mascara (it might have a fancier name than that; can't think of it right now); more Throwback Thursday craziness; review of a fabulous new straightener I've been using; *and* I'm developing a new series that I'm not even going to tell you about, but I promise it will be enjoyable!

If only I could quit my real job and just blog all the time! I really think I'd be a much happier person! (but then all those bills would just *keep* piling up, and that is no way to live;) hahahahah.

Thanks for your understanding! I hope you moms had a simply amazing Mother's Day! And I hope you all have a super special week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...