Saturday, May 5, 2012

Review: Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe

Hi Lovelies! I'd heard such great thing about the Joico K-Pak, and I'm super excited to tell you that I loved it as well!

I got this sample size in my Beauty Army Kit last month. Only a sample size, but a little goes a log way, so I have plenty that I am still using it!

Here's the product descritpion:
Indulge in the ultimate luxury treatment for dry, damaged hair from the leader in hair repair. Actively repairs, restores, protects, and hydrates hair, correcting years worth of damage while preventing future damage. With each application, hair instantly becomes stronger, softer, more moisturized, with improved elasticity. Blend of Bio-Mimetic Peptides, Keratin Amino Acids, Jojoba Oil, and Aloe Extract.

And how to use:
Apply to clean, wet hair. Massage through to ends. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse. 

What do I think? LOVE it. I shampoo and condition as usual then apply the K-pak throughout my hair and let it sit for a while. The texture of it is almost like a really thick conditioner. Very thick and creamy and it smells delish! After rinsing, my hair feels clean and soft. But the real excitement comes AFTER my hair is dry! I've been wearing it straight lately, so it's getting heat from the blow-dryer and my straightener (which, p.s. I got a new straightener a couple weeks ago that I still have to tell you all about!) which normally really damages my hair. Alas! My hair is soooo soft still!

I've tried a lot of different products that promise to smooth and soften hair, but this stuff is actually really amazing! I will definitely purchase this product in the future!

Have you used any of Joico's products? Do you like the K-Pak? What other products do you use to keep your hair soft and healthy?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...