Monday, May 7, 2012

Nail Challenge Week 19: Floral Mani

Hi Lovelies! Another week and another nail challenge! This week is floral mani! Flowers can be one of the easiest or hardest nail art designs to achieve depending on what kind of flowers and how you go about doing it. I probably could've used some pretty stamps for this, but since I just did stamping for last week's Cartoon Mani challenge, I decided to use my Migi Nail Art pens and do some dot-daisies.

I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Mint Apple which is a creamy almost iridescent light green color.

After it was dry, I put two dots of my yellow Migi Nail Art pen on each nail followed by five pink dots around each yellow dot to make them look like little daisies.


Ta-da! Very simple, very easy, very feminine!

Did you do a floral mani? How would you do yours?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...