Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Who doesn't love a good blog hop??

Hi Lovelies! I've been working on a new page that I should have posted soon that will share with you some fun blog hops and all my favorite blogger buttons (p.s. if you have a button and want to do a button swap, I am totally interested in doing that!! Send me a note!)



Anyway, Melissa over at This Girls Life started Wow Wow Wednesday Blog Hop a couple months ago! I think last week was my first time participating in it and this week I was selected as the featured blogger! Yay!! It's still a young and growing hop, so you all should hop on over to Melissa's blog and check out her and everyone else who's sharing their links!:) If you like my blog (and why wouldn't you? jk) there's a good chance you'll enjoy hers as well! She has a lot of different reviews and tips -- both beauty related and just every day life! She has some fab organizing advice and a few recipes scattered in here and there!

Also, if you know of any other good blog hops that you think I should share, just let me know!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...