Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The moment you've all be waiting for....

Hi Lovelies! Okay, so as promised, I'm going to explain to you where I've been! Since it was summer, I had a few trips here and there. My first trip in early July was a fun time but when I got home I was sooo tired. Like, I can't even explain to you the exhaustion I was feeling!!! I figured it was from the traveling and whatever...

But then... when a certain monthly visitor didn't arrive...

So then, I figured it was the stress of the travel. Different sleeping patterns; poor eating patterns; stuff happens to your body right?

Riiiiight....

A few days later, I was looking at the clearance section of Target (they had Sally Hansen nail strips and a variety of other polishes!) And there was sitting... in all it's glory... a box of three pregnancy tests... Okay, I was pretty sure I was just late, but just in case... clearance pregnancy tests? Those might come in handy some day...

Imagine my surprise when the test came back positive.

And the second one did too...

And the third one a week later...

SURPRISE! I'm having a baby!


And that, my dears, is why I haven't been posting as much as I'd like!

What does this mean for the future of glitter gloss & glaze? Wellllll, it's hard to say... this blog was my pride and joy for nearly a year. Every spare moment was spent blogging, buying products, reviewing, planning posts, etc. Now, I find that I'm reading stroller reviews and breastfeeding tips and trying to figure out what kind of birth plan I should have! I'm still going to try to keep things up here... with at least 2-3 posts a week... until baby gets here mid-March, then I honestly have no idea what will happen. The blog will still and always will be a beauty focused blog. However, since some of you also have little ones (or might some day... whether you expect it or not;), I may throw in a baby product review or tip here or there as I pick them up also:)

But thank you so much to all of you who have stuck around with me! It really does mean a lot to have your support as I embark on this new adventure in my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...