Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm Still Alive... Promise!

Hi Lovelies! OMG It's been sooooo long since I've blogged! And I didn't even realize that my HTML has been all jacked up (not sure how long that has been going on). I had to remove a few of the blog hop posts because I think I might have [accidentally] put some coding in that that sent everything else into a tizzy. Hopefully I can get that all squared away soon.

Anyway, I know I said time and time again, "sorry I'm not blogging! I'll be back soon!" And I still haven't returned... I really mean it this time. I have huuuuuge huuuuuge ginormous news to share! I've been keeping it a secret for a while now, but I'm pretty sure it's just about time to share with the world:) I'll probably have you wait just over the weekend and I'll announce everything on Monday or Tuesday! So stay tuned! You won't want to miss it;)

In other news, life has just been busy! I've still been trying new products (finally got a BB Cream!;) and have lots of reviews to post once I finally have the time and energy to sit down and get back into blogging!

But until then! How are things with all of you??? Anything new and exciting to share??


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...