Sunday, December 9, 2012

Buying Makeup WHERE??

Hi Lovelies! I'm sure we've all watched Toy Story a time or two before (if not, I am very sorry for your lacking childhood. Please see it immediately!;) Anyway, Buzz Lightyear's catchphrase was "To infinity AND BEYOND!!" Beyond, what?? Anyone who's completed grade school knows that "beyond" is usually a preposition and should have a noun following it (known as the "object of the preposition.") But I'm not sure Buzz ever told us.

Fast forward a number of years, and now I'm shopping in a store called Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Again, I have to ask--beyond what?? Honestly, they probably used "beyond" for the alliteration value (I applaud that;) and "Bed, Bath, and a lot of other stuff for your kitchen, home, and life" was really too long to put on a sign or flyer. lol.

As you know, I received some products from Prestige Cosmetics and have been reviewing them every week or so (another one will be posted shortly!) I have really fallen in love with both the quality and the price of these products, but was having the hardest time finding them! I checked Ulta, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Target--they were NO WHERE! I was so distraught for finding a new totally affordable brand and not being able to buy them! (Yes, there is online shopping, but you know how sometimes you just want to see the REAL color IN PERSON and not just on your computer screen before you buy it??)

Turns out, last weekend I found out what "beyond" at Bed Bath and Beyond really means! It means "omg, Kristen, did you know we also sell makeup???" No, BBB, I had no idea! Seriously??!!?!?

Lovelies, they do. There's an ENTIRE section at Bed Bath and Beyond that has every hair and makeup product you could wish to buy at any other retail chain! It was beautiful! I was in heaven! And yes! They had Prestige Cosmetics!!! So I was able to pick up some stuff and will review that in the near future:)

Oh and as for Buzz Lightyear's definition of beyond? I guess it can also be used as an adverb that means: "farther on or away:" ;)




1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a dоnate button!
    ӏ'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle
    for book-marking and adding уour RSS feeԁ to my Google account.
    I look forward to bгand neω updates and wіll
    shaгe thiѕ ѕitе ωіth my Facebook group.
    Tаlk soon!

    Also vіsіt mу wеblog -
    Electronic Smokeless

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...