Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Review: Prestige Cosmetics Wonderfull Lip Plumping Gloss

Hey Lovelies! You may remember last week I mentioned how I had all these goodies from Prestige Cosmetics to review! I'm going to start with the Wonderfull Lip Plumping Gloss because I am absolutely in love with it right now!

You may recall I've reviewed some lip glosses like this before (such as Hard Candy's last winter). I was quite a fan of it at the time and am always looking for a good lip gloss to make my lips look fuller than they really are!

I got this in the color "Deluxe" which is a very soft, almost nude pink-ish color full of sparkles.
It has a regular sponge tip applicator that is the perfect size for my lips--not too thick, not too skinny.

So what do I love about this so much? I LOVE the feeling of it! You know how plumping glosses usually give a little tingly feeling? This one does and it feels a little more than others I've tried! Especially if the air conditioning or fan blows on it (or for you in the colder regions right now, I'm sure the same thing would happen if you step outside in the chilly weather;) I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I feel like when my lips are tingling they must be looking bigger!;)
no flash
It is a very sticky gloss which I know many people will not like. I actually think it's pretty great because it helps the lip gloss stay on even longer. This gloss has made it through breakfast, lunch, and part of the afternoon before needing a re-application! (some of it does come off, but the overall glitter/shine still lasts!) For only $5.95, I will definitely be picking up more of these in a variety of colors.
with flash
My one warning is this! The tingle is good on my lips, but if I put too much on or accidentally get some on my inner lips or tongue, it burns a bit... and just doesn't taste very good. So be careful with that!

Don't forget! Prestige Cosmetics and a non-animal testing company so you can rest assured no animals were harmed in the making of this and other products they sell.

Have you tried any of Prestige's products yet? Do you have a favorite plumping gloss??

*Disclaimer: I was sent this product by the PR Company to review. All opinions remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...