Thursday, December 6, 2012

Guest Post: Abbie of Hair vs Makeup

Hello, Lovelies! I have a special treat for you today! A guest post from Abbie the new and up and coming blogger of Hair vs Makeup! You should totally check it out! Also, we're doing a complete blog swap and you can go see my post on her blog!

And now, introducing Abbie!!

Hey there readers of this fantabulous blog! Today Kristen has kindly let me do a blog swap with her, so, without further ado, here it goes!

Product: Olay Gentle Cleansers Refreshing Face Wash
Where is it sold: Most drugstores
Price: £1.59- £2 ($4.39 on Amazon.com)
Packaging: Typical squeezing tube. Nothing jumped out at me about this.

The claims: A formulation of of caring, cleansing ingredients leaving you with simply clean, refreshed, beautiful skin.

The Lowdown: So, I tried this product and it was AMAZING!  It completely nourished and cleansed my skin, also, it didn't give me a breakout! I was so shocked with this product, I thought it would just be an eh moment. But, no! I am not joking when I say this is the best face product I have ever used! Also, you only need a pea sized drop- if that! This product has lasted me for a couple of months, I use it everyday, and I've only used about a quarter of the bottle!

The Pros:
Left my skin feeling nice & fresh.
My skin felt lighter than air.
Good amount of product.
Great price!

The cons: 
Packaging not my favourite.

The rating:
💋💋💋💋💋

So, I hope this helps you guys! Happy beautifying!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...