Monday, December 17, 2012

Sponsor Love: Shabby Apple

Hi Lovelies! Do you love vintage clothes?? Do you enjoy scrounging around thrift shops and antique stores looking for the perfect dress or accessory? Sometimes only to find out that the perfect item isn't in your size?:( Well, let me tell you about one of my new-found obsessions! Dresses from Shabby Apple!! This is an amazing online store that has dresses, skirts, blouses, swimwear and some of the most fabulous accessories!! (scarves, brooches, earrings, SHOES!! etc. It's amazing). I could probably spend hours just browsing their site! And the exciting part for me right now is that they even have Maternity Dresses!!

Not only are their dresses amazing--they are feminine and flirty--but their business model is awesome as well! Shabby Apple is a company run by women, for women! So you can rest assured that the products are all women approved and not just some random man's idea of what we women might like;)

I'd highly recommend checking them out! I already have my eyes on a number of items I plan on using some Christmas money on! ;)

Do you have any stores that specialize in vintage/retro clothing??



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...