Sunday, January 6, 2013

My First 2013 Post!

Hi Lovelies! Oh! It's been so long I can hardly even remember the last time I blogged! Anyway, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate) and a very Happy New Year! I had about a two and a half week vacation half way across the country to visit the husband's family for the holidays. We had a small family baby shower as well, so that was lovely. Oh! And we did the 3D/4D Ultrasound to see the baby! (he's freaking adorable!:)

Anyway, all the running around and being in my third trimester has just drained me of any extra energy I used to have. I will say that it is soooo nice to finally be home; and I will never, ever complain again about it being too hot here in Florida! After dealing with snow and temperatures at 20 and below, I no longer long for any cold weather this winter. Or ever. lol.

I have tons to catch you up on! If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you probably got to see some of my fun nail designs I did while I was away; and I got a bunch of new products for Christmas that I can't wait to review for you! Ooooh! And I got new hair! Just a trim with some extra layers put in but I went a little darker than my natural color--kind of a mocha brown--with some auburn highlights through it. It looks amazing! Really warms up my complexion! The only downside is that I've been told that red fades faster than other colors and since it was put over my blonde highlights, it's possible they'll start showing through too soon. We shall see!

I'm not sure what 2013 holds for glitter gloss & glaze. You'll probably notice fewer posts as it gets closer to baby time, but I'll still be around! Hope to catch up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...