Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Reviews Are Coming!! (promise:)

Hi Lovelies! I know it's been a while! And I hate doing posts like this, but I wanted to at least drop in and say hello! Things have been crazy lately! (thus the lack of blogging). I've been busy with work and prepping for baby; and when I'm not doing those things, I'm sleeping. Seriously, I fell asleep at 6:20pm last night. Ugh. The baby is stealing all my energy! Forty more days 'til due date! Crazy, right??

We had the baby shower a little more than a week ago, and I did Angry Bird nails!

Anyway, I've still been using new beauty products for the benefit of you all;) Most you've probably already read reviews on, but I still plan to give you all my opinions as well! Hopefully in the next week or so:)

Here's a glimpse at to what you'll be seeing soon! (and yes, this is the first Beautysets layout that I've made;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...