Friday, July 12, 2013

The End Has Come...

Well, Lovelies, when I started this blog in October, 2011, I had no idea how it would take off. I would've never guessed that so many people would find it and enjoy my writing. I have made so many friends throughout this and learned so much about myself and makeup during this journey. I didn't know how long I would blog, but as my writing got stronger, as more people started following, as more companies started contacting me for reviews, I really thought I was in it for the long run.

Then I had a baby. I wouldn't trade him for the world. I started blogging because I was looking for a new hobby; I was trying to find who I really was and what I wanted. I loved writing. I loved makeup. It all made sense. I still love those things, but I love my son so much more. My free time is hugely limited now as I am both a full-time employee for a company and a full-time mom. Sadly, blogging feels more like a burden and something I "should" do rather than something I really "want" to do.

I always knew that when blogging wasn't fun any more, that is when I would stop. I guess in the back of my mind for the past six months or so, I figured this day would eventually come. With all the drama I had from my comment platform and then deleting and losing a year and a half worth of comments... Trying to revamp and remodel the blog in between feedings, napping, and play times....

This is where the road ends for glitter gloss & glaze.

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me over the years! This was seriously one of the best choices I ever made and I cannot thank you enough for reading, for commenting, for tweeting, etc. The beauty blogger family is truly one of the best groups in which I have ever been involved.

However, this is not the end for Kristen. I have several other projects (and ideas) in the works. And in the next year or so when they come to fruition, I will share that  news with you!

I will continue to be active on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. so you can always still get a hold of me!

Stay beautiful my friends, goodbye,





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started blogging in the first place :D See you on instagram!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...