Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Nails--Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Just a quick Tuesday Nail Day post! I'm still playing with different holiday nail looks! This past weekend I did Santa Nails!

My initial plan was to do a nude face with a white beard and red hat... but I'm still new at stamping, and I just could not get it lined up perfectly!

So I went all white, stamped the Santa face from Shany plate SH03 and my Konad black, and did a red over the top for the hat! They turned out pretty well (obviously, not perfect), but they seem to be a big hit around the office at work!:)

Now, the crackle polishes were popular this summer and I really felt that their time had come and gone (with the exception of my Halloween toes that turned out amazing). So, now I'm of the belief they're a good holiday polish lol. On my toes I used Sinful Colors GoGo Girl and used OPI white shatter over top--turned out like snow covered peppermints!:) I promise it looks super fun, I'm just not sure my toes are blog picture ready yet lol:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...