Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mini Walmart Makeup Haul

So I'm kinda swerving from the schedule for a bit, but from the survey results I think you all are okay with that;)

Anyway, I did a little shopping and wanted to do a quick mini-haul to show you what I got! Of course there will be full reviews on all the stuff after I've used it enough!

This is all from Walmart... I went for some groceries and just got sidetracked into the makeup section...

In my defense, I really was in need of new mascara;)
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black
But along with that, I also got:
150 Classic Ivory
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam foundation. I know there have been some mixed reviews over this. I'd seen in first in an ad in a magazine and thought the concept was pretty cool. After reading Kelly's post on it, I knew I wanted to try it! I'll save all the details for my full review, but let's just say, day two of use and I'm pretty pleased:)
05 Fresh Pink
Next was another new Maybelline product: the bouncy blush! Everyone said it was actually kinda bouncy! I made the mistake of pressing on it thinking it would spring back up (nope, just left a dent hahaha). First impressions, it's very soft and light.
717A Bronze Gold
This was the most random purchase. I'd been thinking about getting e.l.f.'s highlighter/bronzer duo, but I saw NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder and figured I'd pick it up yet. I have not even opened it yet! So no first impressions yet:)

Last but not least, I picked up some more eyebrow waxing strips! I'm not sure if this is the same brand I usually use just in new packaging, but I'm hoping they work just as well! An easy/fast/cheap way to get great shaped eyebrows at home!

So that's it for now! Like I said, full reviews to come soon! How 'bout you? Any shopping lately? Find any fab new products? You must share!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...