Thursday, January 26, 2012

New e.l.f. stuff!! :)

Hi Lovelies!! Didn't get a chance to blog last night! (I'm sure you noticed, haha:) I pretty much fell asleep right after dinner! (the sleep was MUCH needed and MUCH appreciated!!:)

Anyway, I went shopping again! This time to Target and picked up just a few new e.l.f. products:) Instead of showing all individual pictures, I'm just going to do a group shot and show more pictures of them when I do reviews! :)
1. Bronzing Brush -- $1 -- since I'm starting to play around with contouring, I knew it was time to invest in a good bronzer brush to get the right angle so it starts to look like it's supposed to ;) 

2. Luscious Liquid Lipstick -- $1 -- 2111 Baby Lips -- I'm excited about trying this product. A few years back... well... more like eight years back... I remember using something similar to this from Bonne Bell except it had a brush instead of a sponge for the applicator.

3. Eyelid Primer -- $1 -- I've used this product before and it worked pretty good for a primer; I felt like it ran out quite quickly. But, it is only a dollar and only .17fl oz;)

4. Shimmering Facial Whip -- $1 --1205 Lilac Petal -- Not gonna lie, I kinda picked this up just for the name:) I love the words "shimmering" and "whip" :) lol sounds beautiful and delicious! Its use is to highlight cheeks, eyes, and lips (multi-purpose!:)

5.) Nail Polish Remover Pads -- $1 -- I've already reviewed these and LOVE them:) Using cotton balls last week just didn't cut it; I had to buy more!!

And I didn't get all e.l.f. stuff, I also picked up...
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush 45 Orchid Hush

I know, I know. I just got one of these earlier this week and haven't even reviewed that one yet! I'm not even much of a blush wearer, but I'm enjoying it so far and this shade just really intrigues me! It may not look good at all with my skin-tone, but it's such a pretty color!!!:)

That's all for now! I'm hoping to have some time this weekend to catch up on more posts! 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...