Thursday, January 12, 2012

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog post...

I didn't get the time to do a good formal post today. I was gonna do a review of Revlon lip butters (and honestly, who of us hasn't seen several of those already? Lol) I do still plan on writing it up because my review may not say everything you've read before. I can tell you right now my bottom line is "don't buy into all the hype." But more on that later:)

Just a few quick things about friends I wanted to share. Last weekend, I started a series on friendship and how hard it is to make friends. I was surprised at just how many of us have similar situations!! It's nice to know I'm not alone:) Today, out of the blue, I had this girl I used to work with chat me and say "Why is it so hard to find good girl friends?!" (she had no idea about my blog, and that I was struggling with the exact issue!) I about fell out of my chair! "You've got to be kidding me!" I replied, "I've been wondering the same thing!!!"

It's hard to make friends, and sometimes even harder to keep them.

I will be continuing the friendship series on the weekends for as long as I still have stuff to say about it and as long as you all can still relate to it lol:)

One final friend thought. I recently reunited with a friend last weekend. There was a while we saw each other every day of the week with going to the gym and dance class together along with other social outings. But as often happens, life gets in the way and we didn't see each other as much. It's been several months and last Friday we ran into each other at a Pampered Chef party. I'm super excited to report we're gonna go out tomorrow!! Yaaaay!!!:) should be a pretty fab time. Just wanted to share a picture of us from last year. It was a pretty great makeup night for me! May try something similar tomorrow night!

xoxo,
Kristen

(yes, this is from the blogger app. I'm laying in bed and too exhausted to get my computer out lol. Sweet dreams, lovelies!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...