Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I hate shaving my legs

Hi Lovelies! I don't know about you, but I am not a fan of shaving my legs! I keep thinking that someday I'll invent a potion that you pour into a bath, dip yourself in, and all the hair just dissolves! However, I was never very good at labs in chemistry class and have little confidence I could develop something that wonderful (if you are good at doing that, I would like at least some of the royalties you receive from making my brilliant idea!!:)

Anyway, I've tried creams and sprays and razors and waxes... blah blah blah. There is no good way around it. But let me tell you about my new favorite product to use when shaving my legs!
I won this Clean & Clear morning burst body wash at a couponing class hosted by Kim a few months ago. This shower gel is great on it's own! The smell is fabulous! It has little balls suspended in it! And the lather is amazing! I always feel clean after using and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. Absolutely love this!

So this past weekend (almost by accident) I started shaving my legs (with a Gillette Venus Breeze Razor) when the shower gel was still all lathery on my legs. Oh. Wow. It gave me an extremely close shave; no razor burn, no nicks, no cuts--not a scratch!:) My legs were soft, smooth, and smelled fresh and fruity!

This goes for about $6 at any regular store, and I would highly recommend picking this up! I'm all for multitasking and this definitely works as a shower and a shave gel all rolled up in one nice, neat little package!

Have you tried any of these shower gels? Do you have any shaving secrets??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...