Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award!

Hi Lovelies! It's award time again, but I am verrrryyyy excited about this one! So many of the "awards" out there are more or less tag posts with cute pictures, lol. This one (created by the ever stunning and fabulous Silvana of Glitz Glam Budget) has some true meaning and feeling behind it!

It's something you can give to your favorite, most supportive followers and fellow bloggers! It's a way to recognize you all and say, hey, thanks for reading! Thanks for commenting! Thanks for interacting with me on Twitter, THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND.

The beauty blogger community is one of the best communities--as with any group of girls there are always going to be the ones that are little stuck up or snotty, but for the most part, everyone is so welcoming and supportive, I've made so many wonderful friends with you all! So here's how it works...

The rules of the Award: 
1)      Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2)      Answer the following 4 questions.
3)      Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.
4) Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc..

Now onto the questions: 
1)      How long have you been blogging?
2)      What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.
3)      What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4)      What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

My answers:
1)      I've been blogging for almost six months now! I started in October, 2011.
2)      LOL because I felt like I needed a new hobby. Also, my Facebook friends just didn't seem to care about pictures of my nails that I kept posting. And I was always trying new products and wanted to share all the information I learned about them with other people! (and those same Facebook friends just didn't appreciate that either;)
3)      Most of the blogs I follow are all beauty/fashion ones. I follow a couple mommy blogs of some close friends.
4)      I want my blog posts to have more personality. I don't ever want blogging to feel like it's something I "have" to do, but what I "want" to do.

I award the Blogger Appreciation Award to the following supporters:
Drinkcitra
GlossandGlitz
DivaMommyTweets
MWGirlieGirl 
LadySugarSheen
SylwFoundations
funky_frenchies
a_thib
DandreaMargaret
kellabel
SuburbanBlender

And there you have it! I could probably give this award to a lot more people, but these are the fabulous ladies who I regularly chat with and have helped me get as far as I have!:) Thank you, everyone!!!
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...