Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dolce Mia ~ First Impressions

Hi Lovelies!! I am suuuuuper excited to tell you about this amazingly fabulous company that I have just recently become aware of! It's called Dolce Mia! They are out of California and are a family run business specializing in Made in the USA products that are very natural/organic/green (whichever word you prefer to use!)

They have a variety of lotions, soaps (bar and liquid), hair care, stationary, gifts and decor--basically, they have it all! Everything is super cute and vintage-y and just all around fun!

click here to go to site
The Dandrea Margaret rep was kind enough to send me several products to review! I just got them in the mail about 4 days ago, and have not been able to stop using them since!! I'll show you what I got and give you some first impressions then next week I'll give you my full review along with a little special something for all of you;)

When I opened the box, everything was wrapped in tissue paper and packaged so neatly, it was like opening a Christmas present! The first thing I unwrapped was the Golden Girl Tuberose Liquid Soap. I had requested the Tuberose fragrance because I'm a huge fan of Bath and Body Works Velvet Tuberose and wanted to be able to compare:) The first thing I noticed was the packaging! I LOVE how soft the colors are, the images on it, and just the overall vintage feel! I could almost see myself redoing my entire bathroom around this bottle of soap the whole thing can be vintage:)
Moving on, to go with the lotion, I got a travel size container of the Golden Girl Pin Up Lotion. It's a small sample size, but this is the perfect size if you need to get through the airport or are going away for a few days and don't have enough room to bring a full bottle. I also think these would be great in gift bags for bridal showers, baby showers, or any other party where you'd be giving little goodie bags away!

Also included was two bars of soap. I haven't used much bar soap in a long time, but I'm really excited to try both of these! The Mango-Tangerine smells delicious!!! Almost like I want to bite into it and eat it (which, I probably could since it's all natural, but I won't;). The Pikake (which I had to look up because I had NO idea what it was) ["an evergreen climbing jasmine (Jasminum sambac) of Asia long cultivated for its profuse fragrant white flowers"] smells very fresh and flowery! Almost like something you'd smell in your grandmother's guest bathroom:) Just light and airy!

Last but not least, on top of everything else that was sent was a little card! I LOVE these cards!! I love all things vintage and think that the old pin-up model stuff is just sooo gorgeous! Sending cards, letters, etc. is such a lost art in this day and age with so much virtual communication. I would love to buy some of these cards and just send notes to far away friends (and even some not so far away friends too!:)
Overall, I am soooo super impressed with this company right now! I want to buy and try everything they make!

After using everything for a week, I'll give you a much more detailed review and share with you a special offer so that you can have all these wonderful things as well!!:)





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...