Monday, March 5, 2012

Nail Challenge Week 10: Polka Dot Nails

I was super excited about this week's nail challenge! Polka Dot Nails! To say I love polka dots would be a bit of an understatement as I have 2 pairs shoes, 3 shirts, 2 headbands, 4 panties, 2 bathing suits, 2 pairs of sunglasses, a lanyard and badge holder all in polka dot pattern. Not to mention my blog background?! Lol, so yes, I'm a fan of polka dots:) I've loved them for even longer than they've been popular! My favorite dress when I was little was navy blue with big white polka dots. I think it's a very classic and classy design!

I've also done polka dot nails before (it's probably one of the easiest nail art designs to master;) Keep in mind this is an old picture (pre-blogging days) so it's kinda messy!
So without further ado, let me just warn you that I got a LITTLE carried away with my nails this week. I was going to do the spots just on half the nail, kind of angled up, but... they were so fun! and colorful! and pretty! ... I just kept going...
No Flash
With Flash
For this look I used a coat of OPI base, two coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Black Out, spots from nearly all my Migi Nail Art pens, and a finishing coat from Seche Vite.

What do you think?? Did you do this week's challenge? Did you go basic black and white or switch it up some?? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...