Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nail Challenge Week 16: Dotticure Mani

Hi Lovelies! I know this is soooo super late, but since I did my Kaviar mani last week, I didn't get to do the dotticure mani right away. Better late than never, right?;)

Now, I wasn't exactly sure what to do for a dotticure.. 'cause honestly, how is it so much different than the polka dot one of a few weeks back?

A friend of mine asked how my dippin dots nails were (referring to my Kaviar nails) and that's when it hit me! OMG, I can use the glass beads AGAIN and call it a "Dippin Dots" mani and the Dots will work for Dotticure, right!?!?!

Soooo here it is!
with flash
no flash
no flash

I thought the use of multi-colored beads makes it look so fun! I want to use the glass beads on every mani now hahahah.

Have you used the glass beads yet?? It is one of the easiest ways to dress up your nails and so fun!:)

Next challenge is Earth Day mani... lol. We'll see what I can come up with for that:)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...