Thursday, May 17, 2012

My *First* VoxBox from Influenster!

Hi Lovelies! I'm super excited to share this box with you today--because it was FREE!!! Yaaaay for free stuff!!:) For those of you that aren't aware of VoxBoxes, they come from Influenster! What is Influenster? "Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show off their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!" You earn badges, increase your chances of reviewing stuff, they send you stuff and you review it! How fabulous!! If you want to know more you can check out all the info and register here!

So my VoxBox came in the mail on Monday, and I finally got around to taking pictures tonight so I can share it with you!


Real Nail Polish Strips! This product wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish (with no drying time). Apply and you’re ready to go.

Ideal for hiding blemishes, age spots, redness, scars and other imperfections without heavy, cakey coverage. Duo shades can be blended to perfectly match any skin tone.

This new product offers all season protection & moisturization for year-round exposure to the sun, wind & cold. With SPF 50+, it helps to protect from the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays.

Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience with the NEW Fragrance Mist Collection. With over 20 Signature fragrances to choose from, it’s love at first mist!

Whether you have on-going foot discomfort, or just a soft spot for the most stylish shoes in the store, you’re going to love the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line. Take a few steps towards happier feet today!

This body wash cleanses & moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. It’s lightly fragranced, soap free, dye-free & hypoallergenic so it’s gentle enough for sensitive ski
Enjoy SOYJOY with all-natural real ingredients like real fruit and whole soy! Simply baked in their Southern California bakery into SOYJOY bars for REAL energy-sustaining deliciousness.


So! Some initial thoughts! I cannot wait to eat that Soyjoy bar! I love *anything* blueberry! Blueberry pie, blueberry sundaes, blueberry cobbler... omg I'm getting hungry just thinking about that! And this is healthy too! So I can't wait to savor it;)

I'm also super duper excited about the Bath and Body Works spray!! I used to use Sweet Pea a lot in college--it's just such a fresh, light, springy scent. Plus, it's such a huge bottle! This will last a while, and I'll definitely be able to test how I like the texture/volume of the spray.

I've used the Dr. Scholl's pads before, but I plan on putting them in my highest heeled shoes and really test just how good they are! I *love* all my fabulous shoes, but it's true the balls of my feet often end up sore by the end of the day from all the walking around the office; we'll see if these make my feet feel any better;)

I know the Sally Hansen nail strips have been around for sooo long now, but I still haven't tried them! So I'm definitely looking forward to trying these! I wouldn't normally have picked the leopard pattern for myself, but it's good to try things outside your comfort zone once in a while, right?

I dabbed some of the concealer on my arm just to see how it is. It is so soft and smooth! The test will really come as to how well does it cover my under eye circles? 

I'm looking forward to trying the ChapStick and Aveeno lotion too, but not nearly as excited about those as the other products!

In the next couple weeks you should be seeing full reviews of most of these products! So stay tuned! And if you got a VoxBox we'll definitely need to exchange notes!

What do you think of the prodcuts? Have you used any of them? What is your favorite concealer?

 P.S. I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...