Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Haul from Blueskysunburn's Blog Sale!

I love shopping. This is no secret. I love a bargain, I'm sure many of you can relate:) So I was sooo excited when blueskysunburn posted her amaaaazing Blog Sale!!! There were sooo many things I wanted to buy! But, I kept my list small (the first time around anyway;) and ordered just a few things! They got here super fast and I wanted to share with you my new (very inexpensive) items!!:)

Sephora Cheek Contour Brush
OPI Holland Collection Dutch Treats Mini Pack
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Sapphire
EcoTools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush

I've been trying to build up my brush collection and I was so excited to get these two brushes from her! I've been using a contour brush from elf and it's just gotten so flat, I'm not sure it's doing any contouring at all anymore;) lol.

This is my FIRST EVER KABUKI BRUSH! Ahhh. I love how it feels! It's has taklon bristles--which actually look and feel very horse-like to me:) But yay for cruelty free product, it is synthetic:)

You'll remember in one of my last Flashback Friday posts I talked about how I was using blue eyeliner again to make my brown eyes pop! I picked up the NYX liquid liner to play with it; and if I don't like it, I'm not out that much money:)

The mini polishes are perfect for me! I love having more colors but rarely get through a regular sized bottle of polish. Having the minis gives me more options without having to buy full bottles that may go to waste!:) And p.s. these colors are all gorgeous.

Finally, you can never have too much pressed powder:) Especially in the hot summer months; sometimes you just want a light powder to "powder your nose" and conceal the shine:)

Yay!! Jennifer did a great job getting it packaged up and sent out right away! If you're looking for some fun new makeup, you should definitely check out her sale! I just scrolled through it again, and I see even more stuff I want now... lol. It's going fast, so get over there now!!:)

Have you gotten any really good makeup deals lately? How do you feel about blog sales? Would you sell your gently used/swatched makeup? Have you ever bought someone's used makeup?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...