Thursday, August 2, 2012

Review: Ulta's Lash Blow Out

Hi Lovelies! I believe I've mentioned once or twice before that I'm somewhat of a mascara whore... I like to try a lot of different kinds.. different brands.. different types... etc. So maybe you're wondering what I've been using lately?


For about the past month (is that too long? I think it's time to throw it away.. lol), I've been using Ulta's Lash Blow Out! I was super excited to try this since I loved the L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara! The Lash Blow out was about the same concept with the little round applicator vice the traditional straighter applicator.

I used the color Jet Black and it's a very good formula black. People actually noticed/commented on my eyelashes saying how long they looked. So that was nice:) It works well to separate the lashes and to provide a little definition... but there were some days I felt like it clumped a few of my lashes together so that I looked like there were just 8 spider legs coming out of my eyes:( Not cool.

At $10 for a tube, I think it's safe to say I will not be purchasing this again (p.s. it's $.51 more than the L'oreal one! And as much as I love Ulta, I still think of it being kind of a "generic" or "store brand" type brand compared to something as big as L'oreal!) I felt like it started to dry out/get clumpy after just a day or two of use. I was constantly having to wipe the excess off so I didn't get huge globs on my eyeball! Not a fan.

Have you tried Ulta's Lash Blow Out? Did you like it? What is your favorite mascara right now?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...