Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Bloggiversary To Me!


Hi Lovelies! Even as I'm typing this, I almost find it hard to believe it's been a whole year! I started this blog on Monday, October 17, 2011, kind of on a whim! I realized I needed an outlet from my hum-drum every day life. All my Facebook friends getting sick of seeing nail art pictures and my real life friends getting sick of hearing about products I was trying. I missed journaling and writing and decided to embark on a new hobby where I could combine all those things together--thus began one of the greatest journeys of my life with Glitter Gloss and Glaze.

At the time, I hadn't even realized how big the beauty blogger universe was! I subscribed to some YouTube girls and read a few blogs, but I had no idea just how involved the entire network would be! Once I had the blog, then I needed a Twitter so I could chat with all the other beauty bloggers. Then I needed a Facebook page so people could keep up with me. It was always one thing after another, and I am so grateful that all 160+ of you have decided to join me on this journey!

One of my new year's resolutions this year was to get 200 followers on the blog (but then I got pregnant in June and had a three month sabbatical from blogging which kinda thwarted that plan lol) but now that I've been back for just about a month now, I am amazed to still have so much support! You are all the best!

Also today, Beauty by Arielle is hosting her blog anniversary giveaways over on her blog! You'll see today that you can win a FREE sponsor spot on my page! (right there at the top left so as soon as anyone even stumbles upon my blog, they'll see your link!) So make sure you check out her blog and enter the giveaway! As year two of blogging begins, I'm looking forward to increasing my sponsorship and making this an even greater place to be! But more on that later;)

Right now, I really just want to thank you all! Thank you for reading! Thank you for commenting! Thanks for Tweeting, for liking, for sharing. Thank you for making my hobby so worthwhile and enjoyable! I heart you all:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...