Friday, January 20, 2012

NOTD More Stamping

I have been wanting to do this post almost all day, but for whatever reason I could not get the polishes and my stamping to work together!! I know I keep saying how easy stamping is and I highly recommend it, etc. And really, I still do, but there was some major drama today. The stamps kept smearing on my nail. Not sure if was the polish of my base color or the new Konad polish (which worked just fine the other night) or if there's something wrong with my stamper... the polish was staying on the stamper and not going on my nail as right. Might need to look into that.

Anyway! Here we go!

The polishes I used were OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, two coats of Ulta's Tutu Cute, Konad Special Nail Polish white, Sinful Colors Nail Art Fashionista, and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

For the design, I used Shany Plate SH23.
And ta-da! Here's how it came out!
As usual, the left hand looks better than the right:) But I keep telling myself it will get better with practice:)

And just for giggles, here's a picture of the mess left after all was said and done:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...