Monday, March 12, 2012

Nail Challenge Week 11: St. Patrick's Day Nails

Hey Lovelies!! This week's nail challenge is St. Patrick's Day nails! I'm sure a lot of girls are going to do four leaf clovers, Irish flags, lots of green, etc. I took a slightly different approach. I'm not Irish, but I'm a fan of Irish things... potatoes... sauerkraut (or is that German?:) lol... But my FAVORITE Irish thing is LUCKY CHARMS!! I was rarely allowed to eat this cereal as a child (too much sugar; my mom was all about feeding us "good" cereals like Kix and Life lol) so I now always have Lucky Charms in my house!

I started with a base of Essie All in One Base, two coats of NYC Quick Dry polish in Mulberry Street, then used my awesome Migi Nail Art pens (post on them coming soon! Promise!) to draw the marshmallows!:)
Left Hand
Right Hand
And here are a few closeups of ones that turned out pretty good:)
rainbow

pot of gold

heart

moon

horseshoe
And there you have it! My St. Patty's Day Nails!!:) How did you do yours? Are you having as much fun with the Nail Challenge as I am??:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...