Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Beauty for Every Body ~ Thanks Target!

So, Lovelies, you may have seen about a month ago that Target was giving away *free* bags full of beauty samples for the first however many people that requested them via their Facebook page. What a fab offer! Of course I requested one, and what a fun surprise when it showed up in my mail box earlier his week! I really do love little treats like this; it's almost like Christmas or my Birthday when gifts show up:)

Anyway, for those of you who didn't get one, let me show you what all came with it!

When the box is first opened, the first thing you see is this perfect pink and orange makeup bag! It's the perfect little size to fit in all your necessities in your purse for the day or in your gym bag or overnight back for a weekend getaway.
Then! When you open the makeup bag and see it full of goodies!
Now, I think Target might have listed what would be in the bag when I requested it; but time has past and I didn't remember at all, so these were all surprises to me! Here's what was inside:
1.) Simple Sensitive Skin Experts cleansing facial wipes. I *love* these. I've only used two so far (it came with 7! So I'm very excited about the sample size. I usually use something for at least a week before a full review, so this was perfect). They are so big and moist! My face feels extremely clean after each use. (and p.s. there's no weird chemical reaction on my face when I put moisturizer on after;) I'll keep using them and give you a full review next week!
2.) Pantene Pro-V Flat to Volume Conditioner. Flat hair, I do not have. Hahaha, not in the slightest. But I've always enjoyed Pantene products, so I'll still use it and see what it does:)
3.) A whole book of coupons! Who doesn't love coupons! An excuse to BUY more *and* save money!:) There are coupons for not only the brands in the bag, but also some other fun products!
4.) A teeny tiny sample of L'oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer. I've already purchased this product in full (and you can read my review) so I do *love* it! Still exciting that Target thought to include it:)
5.) Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion. It claims to relieve tight dry skin for 48 hours! That's a long time! I'll have to put it to the test and see how long my skin will feel moisturized:)
6.) Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. This is probably the product I'm MOST excited about trying! I've used a number of Neutrogena products in the past, but never the foaming cleanser! It's also come to at a very good time as I'm almost out of my daily cleanser and am looking for a new one! Yay!

Did you get a Target Beauty for Every Body bag? Have you used any of the products in it? Do you have a favorite daily facial cleanser?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...