Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nail Challenge Week 27: 4th of July Nails

Happy Independence Day to all my American Lovelies! I've gotta tell you, I love all of you dears in the UK, but I am forever grateful that we broke away from you in 1776! I heart the USA and everything about 4th of July! I love love love fireworks and festivals and all the fun stuff that comes about celebrating our independence! You know when Wal-mart and Target sell their specialty 4th of July shirts? I buy them every year. I know, I know, how many do I really need, right?? Like I can really only wear them one day a year! lol.

Anyway, I love how red, white, and blue look together. You may remember my flag nails that I did last month for Flag Day...

...and last year 4th of July I did these nails (keep in mind this was before my blog and nail challenge even came about)

So for 4th of July this year, I wanted to do something different. Something fun. Something festive! Something like FIREWORKS!!!!
Sinful Colors GoGo Girl, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Wet 'n Wild Your Fly's Down
I started painting each nail with a different color in order: white, red, blue, white, red, blue.. etc:)
After that, I used a red glitter, a white glitter, and a blue glitter to make them all sparkle like the fireworks in the sky!
OPI A Sparkle Yule Love, China Glaze Full Spectrum, Sinful Colors Hottie

Yay!! I think this is definitely a great look! It was super easy so not time consuming at all! I might wear this anytime I just want to feel like a true American;)

What did you do for your 4th of July nails? Any big plans for the holiday??:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...