Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review: Psssssst Instant Dry Shampoo

Hi Lovelies! I'm sure many of you have already tried (and loved;) the product I'm writing about today! I know I'm a little late to this party, lol, but I have to tell you--this is one of those products that after using it you think, OMG, where have you been ALL MY LIFE?!?!

This isn't my first time writing about dry shampoos (you can see previous post here), but I can say this is probably hands down the best dry shampoo I've ever used or ever will use.
 via

For anyone who doesn't know what a "dry shampoo" is, the Kristen definition is this: "when you're too tired to actually wash your hair, spray a little in and your hair looks clean and new!" The way that Psssssst describes it is this:

An effective solution to transform dull dirty hair without washing. Contains a perfected amount of powder to absorb excess oil, eliminate odor and product build up while boosting volume.
  • Hair looks, feels, and smells freshly shampooed without the use of water.
  • Just spray, brush, and go

Pretty much the same thing;) It's also great if you work out during the day and don't have time to get a full shower before you leave the gym! Just spray to freshen up your hair!:)

I love this for a number of reasons: it's super convenient, it works, it smells good, and a little goes a long way. I actually received this in a subscription box (I can't remember which one at this point.. I *think* Beauty Army, but it may have been Birchbox) so I only got a sample size, but it has lasted quite a while!

How to use is simple: shake the can, hold 6-8 inches from your head and spray on hair. Make sure to lift the top sections and spray under layers too. I usually give it  minute or two to work it's magic then brush through and voila! Brand new hair!!

It's currently being sold at Walgreens for $6.29 ($4.19 if you have a Walgreens rewards card!:) so I would definitely purchase this again!

What dry shampoos do you like? Which ones do you think work best?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...