Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beauty for Every Body ~ Summer Edition

One of my favorite stores is Target. Target just has so many happy feelings and memories! The stores (especially the Super Centers) always seem so open! So inviting! So clean! And oh! They have those baskets that aren't just square/rectangles, but they curve in a bit to sit ever so perfectly on a woman's hip. And they don't have metal handles but rather soft plastic ones, so no matter how much stuff you pile into the basket, there is rarely any pain included:) And! Targets often have cheap popcorn (that is delicious) and Starbucks inside the stores! You can buy clothes, makeup, food, wine, shoes, jewelry, etc..

I imagine Heaven is like Target. Plus DSW. With a little bit of Dunkin Donuts mixed in....

Anyway, the reason I'm starting out with gushing about Target is because Target does some else super special! Every season, the put together these fabulous little sample packs to send to some fans on their Facebook page. (did I mention they are FREE??)

Last month, they announced their Summer Beauty Bag (and a special thank you to Whitney for reminding me to sign up for mine!) and I got signed up and waited for it to get here. I thought they said wait 6-8 weeks, but I'm pretty sure it got here faster than that!

When I first opened the box, I was greeted by a blue patterned makeup bag... it's a fabric kind of like denim; it's a Contents by Allegro bag and seems to be pretty sturdy!
Unzipping it showed all its goodies!
Ta-da! So full! So exciting!
  1. A pack of coupons (yay! Saving money while shopping!:)
  2. Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner (1 fl oz each). Promises to reduce up to 80% of split ends after 3 uses!
  3. Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70 (1 fl oz) (woohoo!! even more than my usual 50 SPF!)
  4. Aveeno Smart Essentials daily detoxifying scrub (1 oz)
  5. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner (.34 fl oz each)
  6. Revlon Lip Butter Peach Parfait--I remember when the summer beauty bags were first advertised a bunch of the girls on FB thought we might get a full size lip butter! lol, no such luck! 

But what I'm really excicted about using this card for is to keep track of all the lip butters I acquire! You may recall that when I first got Strawberry Shortcake, I was really not a fan like everyone else seemed to be. However, after giving them a second chance with Sugar Plum and Gumdrop, I definitely became a believer:) And now I want more.... ;)

Be sure to follow Target Style on Facebook to keep up with future beauty bags!

Did you get a summer beauty bag from Target? What is your favorite item? Have you tried any of the products that I received to sample?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...